1 - TO NEVER DISCRIMINATE IN PRACTICE OF MEMBERSHIP IN THIS ORGANIZATION.
2 - TO NEVER HAVE ANY FORM OF PAYMENTS OR MEMBERSHIP DUES FOR POSITIONS IN THE ORGANIZATION.
3 - TO HELP FELLOW STUDENTS AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY IN LEADERSHIP AND SERVICE WHEN AND WHERE EVER POSSIBLE.
4 - TO PRACTICE, SUPPORT, AND STAND BY BASIC PARLIAMENTARY PROCEDURES.
5 - TO BELIEVE, IN AND SUPPORT THE BASIC IDEALS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
PRESIDENT - 1) Presides over all meetings, 2) supervises the work of the other officers and committees, 3) represents the organization, and 4) appoints committees if the constitution gives the officer the power.
VICE PRESIDENT - 1) Aids the president, 2) takes the president's place when that officer is unable to perform the duties of the position, and 3) helps maintain order and discipline during meetings.
TREASURER AND FINANCIAL ADVISER - 1) handles all the organization's finances, and 2) keeps a record of income and expenses.
SECRETARY - 1) notifies members of scheduled meetings, 2) keeps and reads the minutes, 3) files copies of committee reports, and 4) handles correspondence.
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SOCIAL CHAIRPERSON - 1) handle mixers, receive beer, and 3) receive payment for beer and pay bill.
LADY MUTT REPRESENTATIVE - 1) represents the Lady Mutts when setting up mixers, and 2) handles money and grain for mixers.
1. Any attempt be a full member of the M.U.T.T.S. to join any other social or fraternal organization excluding honorary societies, will result in immediate dismissal for the M.U.T.T.S.
2. No non-Mutt members are to be allowed upstairs in the house unless they are operand by a Mutt.
3. Any non-Mutt member that becomes unruly (defacing the house) while at a party thrown by the M. U. T. T. S. gets one warning. I f behavior continues, then they may be asked to leave the premises for the remainder of that party. If this continues at the following parties, then at a meeting it will be discussed what should be done to that person(s) involved.
4. Voting for new members is as follows: the top 25% of prospective members with the highest member of votes are to be accepted. Conditions permitting.
5. All money taken in at any party thrown by the members at the house belongs to the members at the house. A11 money taken in by fund raisers (ie. ticket sales, and donations) will be put in the M.U.T.T.S. account at Pittsburgh National Bank.
6. Attendance at the meetings is mandatory. Members are
not allowed to miss two meetings in a row or voting rights will be forfeited. If a member is unable to attend, then they must notify an officer.
7. When the M.U.T.T.S. have ticket sales, there will be a set amount of tickets per member and a set date for the money to be turned into the treasurer. Until all money has been paid by a member, said member will not be allowed to attend M.U.T.T.S. parties, not including meetings.
8. No non-Mutt members are to allowed behind the bar during a regular party, unless they are the girlfriend or boyfriend of a Mutt behind the bar.
9. In order to uphold M.U.T.T.S. traditions, the jackets will remain the same (ie. color, emblem, and patch).
10. New members do not have voting rights until the new semester begins.
11 When accepting new members into the M.U.T.T.S., they must have attended California University of Pennsylvania for at least one semester.
12.New members are not allowed to hold an office until they have been a full member for at least one year.
11. When accepting new members into the M.U.T.T.S., they must have attended California University of Pennsylvania for at least one semester.